I wasn't tagged at all. I just can't help myself when I see tags.
1. What obstacles are inhibiting you from living your ideal life right now? (remember, this is an IDEAL, PERFECT life we're talking about, so everyone has at least one obstacle)
Oh you know, the same bane that inhibits everyone: money. I'd like to live in Washington state but I don't have the money to be able to drop everything and move 3,000 miles away. I'd like to live alone but I don't make enough from my two jobs to afford that. I'd like to have a career that I love but I have no idea what that career is.
2. If you could ban a word out of the dictionary forever, what would it be?
Nothing at all. Words are powerful and they deserve to be spoken, good and bad.
3. What's your favorite song of all time, that one that you could listen to forever without getting bored?
Nonexistant. There is no song I could listen to that often and NOT get tired of it.
4. Got any good fandoms right now? GIMME RECOMMENDATIONS D:
Unfortunately no. I don't watch very much TV, but I did read Memoirs of a Geisha recently and that was a good book. Am I allowed to mention books? I started reading the Lunar Chronicles and while it falls into many teen genre cliches, the overall spin on classic fairy tales is intriguing.
5. Have you ever told someone something that you desperately wish you could take back? If not, has someone ever told you something you wish you'd never heard?
No, I'm more ashamed about what I haven't said as opposed to what I have. What comes out of my mouth isn't always pretty or remotely nice but it's truthful. A person could cuss me out but I'd rather them be honest than fake.
6. What are your major long-term goals right now?
Finding a plan for my life whatever that may be, writing a novel, and setting the art club I volunteer with up so that it's self-sufficient and can go on without me.
7. As an artist, tell me what you perceive to be your biggest strength right now.
My strength is and always will be my ideas. I'm not getting much practice in creating pieces at the moment but I am putting my creative mind to use in coming up with events, fundraisers, and fun activities. I'm getting results in a different way.
8. What's the state of your room right now - pigsty, freaking spotless, or somewhere in-between?
Probably somewhere in between by most people's standards. To me it's a pigsty. I've accumulated way too much junk to fit into my one little room and the fact that I've been spending more time away from home than in it contributes to lots of things getting strewn about. I'll be cleaning it on my next day off is what I'm saying.
9. What's your favorite way to procrastinate, journal tags aside?
Reading Cracked articles, browsing Quora, cutting the split ends off my hair.
10. Tell me about a controversial opinion you have (I won't judge unless you're a bigot/anti-vaxxer ... the two are synonymous, you know XD).
Prostitution should be legal. I CAN believe it's not butter.
Okay I tag everyone who has the misfortune to read this journal. Here are the ten questions you need to answer:
1) What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
2) Is Pluto a planet or not?
3) If you won the lotto, would you share that money with friends and family, give it to charity, or hoard it for yourself?
4) What is the one thing you absolutely have to do before you die?
5) Which would you prefer: living 1,000 lives or living one life for 1,000 years?
6) If you could magically become handsome/beautiful, would you choose that? Why or why not?
7) How often do you lie? Is there a topic you could never lie about or a person you could never lie to?
8) Are you good with money? If so, teach me how!
9) If money, education, location, (insert excuse here) wasn't a factor, what would your dream job be?
10) Do you like who you are as a person? Why or why not?